Located in the heart of Harrow these apartments combine comfort and convenience. This leafy suburb in north-west London has all the amenities you would expect from a busy town that is on your doorstep. Close to schools, parks and leisure facilities.
Living in Lyon Square offers a truly balanced lifestyle. Enjoy the best of both worlds of contemporary conveniences alongside the unique character and charm of the historical local area. Alongside the great views from Lyon Square, your new home has a high quality specification throughout.
- Fitted Symphony kitchen Vista range
- Zanussi integrated single oven, electric hob, and extractor fan
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG washer/dryer
- AEG dishwasher
- Stainless steel single bowl sink
- Pendants below kitchen cupboards.
- Sandringham contemporary white sanitary ware
- Mirror over basin
- Shaver socket
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Shower screen
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Wood effect laminate flooring to living/ dining area, kitchen and hall
- Carpet in bedroom Home entertainment
- Television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom.
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fob entry system to communal doors and lift
- Audio door entry system
- Refuse and recycling storage
- Lockable mailboxes
- NHBC 12 year warranty
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments.
From high street shops to artisan bakeries, Harrow is a great shopping destination. Enjoy a day out with friends at nearby St Anns and St George’s Shopping Centres, with all your favourite fashion retailers, from Topshop to Marks & Spencer.
You could catch a Hollywood blockbuster at Vue Cinema or enjoy the latest extravaganza from Bollywood at the Safari Cinema, or enjoy a handmade cupcake at Miriam’s Munchies, a local independent bakery.
For a afternoon tea, head to The Dolls House on the Hill, a cosy vintage teashop around the corner from world-renowned Harrow School, or try The Castle, a classic Victorian pub with open fires, wooden floors and original fittings.
If teeing-off is more your thing, Harrow Hill Golf Course is just a 10 minutes’ walk from The Porter Building. Sports enthusiasts can also enjoy the local Fitness First gym at St George’s Shopping Centre.
With many great restaurants on Station Road, a Tesco Express and a Post Office within St Anns Shopping Centre, this area offers all of the amenities you could wish for.
The nearest large supermarket is Morrisons at Trident Point, just 10 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by car.
Priority will be given to applicants currently living and/or working in the London Borough of Harrow or current social tenants in the London Borough of Harrow.
- You currently live in a private or social rented property in London.
- Your maximum household income is £60,000, and you don’t have enough savings to purchase a home (including through shared ownership) in the local area on the open market.
- An Independent Financial Advisor may assess applicants to make sure that they are currently unable to afford to buy a home.
- You earn enough to save for a deposit. We need to be sure that applicants have the potential to save for a deposit over the tenancy period. So we’ve set a minimum household income that applicants need to be earning to apply for the scheme. The minimum household income is based on the Market Rent in the local area. At Lyon Road, the minimum household income requirement is:
- £36,000 for a 1-bedroom apartment
- £43,000 for a 2-bedroom apartment.
- You can provide one months’ rent in advance and one months’ rent as a security deposit.
- You can demonstrate your ability to pay the rent (without recourse to Housing Benefit) and accumulate savings.
- Lyon Road must be your primary residence and you must not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You are employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You can supply 3 months payslips or, if self employed, a full year accounts / A302 form.
- You meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
If you have any queries email IL@imagine-group.co.uk or call 020 3376 6455.
The purpose of the below form is to assess your eligibility for this development as it is our requirement to do so under GLA guidelines. The information in this form will be retained for one year and will be shared with our partner organisations. For more information on how we process your data please see our privacy statement.