Each bedroom is fitted with telephone/internet and television aerial sockets, as well as a handset to operate the door entry system.
Additional features and services
- Residents parking permits are available to purchase
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Cleaning of shared areas
- Secure bicycle storage
- Short-stay guest accommodation
- Communal gardens
- 24 hour emergency repairs service.
The address for Northwick Park village is:
Northwick Park Underground station, on the Metropolitan Line, offers direct access into the hospital grounds and also links to Harrow-on-the-Hill and Central London.
Kenton Underground and mainline Station is a short walk or bus ride away and offers Bakerloo Line and London Overground services.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Sainsbury’s superstore
- St George’s and St Ann’s shopping centres in Harrow
- Picturesque Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Vue multi-screen cinema
- The Safari Cinema, where you can watch all the latest Bollywood movies
- Fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants
- Northwick Park Hospital has a mini-market, social club, café, restaurant and cash machine on site.
To be eligible for a home at Northwick Park, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
To enquire please call 02045 125 805.
Complete our form
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.