Each new built apartment has been designed to make use of light and space with the added benefit of a balcony or terrace. All apartments have been built to the highest specification ensuring these impressive homes offer you the very best in modern living.
Rectory Park offers great links into central London, with bus stops right outside of Rectory Park, as well as Northolt Underground Station, Northolt Park Rail Station and the A40 also close by. Rectory Park also has secure cycle storage and with the ample cycling routes close to the development you will always have plenty of options to ride from A to B.
With sustainability at it's heart Rectory Park has a free three year membership to the Zipcar, join this club and you can get out and about without the cost of owning your own car. The location also provides the perfect balance between green open spaces and the heart of the city.
Certain apartments within the development have view of the green space at Rectory Park, Northala Fields is also close which is a great place to have walk, cycle your bike or just relax with a coffee.
Priority will be given to applicants currently living and/or working in the London Borough of Ealing or current social tenants in the London Borough of Ealing.
For two and three bedroom homes, priority will be given to families with children.
You can apply for an London Living Rent property if:
- You currently live in a private or social rented property in London.
- Your maximum household income is £60,000, and you don’t have enough savings to purchase a home (including through shared ownership) in the local area on the open market.
- An Independent Financial Advisor may assess applicants to make sure that they are currently unable to afford to buy a home.
- You earn enough to save for a deposit. We need to be sure that applicants have the potential to save for a deposit over the tenancy period. So we’ve set a minimum household income that applicants need to be earning to apply for the scheme. The minimum household income is based on the Market Rent in the local area. In Rectory Park, the minimum household income requirement is:
- £32,000 for a 1-bedroom apartment
- £38,000 for a 2-bedroom apartment
- £45,000 for a 3-bedroom apartment.
- You can provide one months’ rent in advance and one months’ rent as a security deposit.
- You can demonstrate your ability to pay the rent (without recourse to Housing Benefit) and accumulate savings.
- Casa must be your primary residence and you must not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You are employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You can supply 3 months payslips or, if self employed, a full year accounts / A302 form.
- You meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
If you have any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 3745.