Each new built apartment has been designed to make use of light and space with the added benefit of a balcony or terrace. All apartments have been built to the highest specification ensuring these impressive homes offer you the very best in modern living.
Rectory Park offers great links into central London, with bus stops right outside of Rectory Park, as well as Northolt Underground Station, Northolt Park Rail Station and the A40 also close by. Rectory Park also has secure cycle storage and with the ample cycling routes close to the development you will always have plenty of options to ride from A to B.
With sustainability at it's heart Rectory Park has a free three year membership to the Zipcar, join this club and you can get out and about without the cost of owning your own car. The location also provides the perfect balance between green open spaces and the heart of the city.
Certain apartments within the development have view of the green space at Rectory Park, Northala Fields is also close which is a great place to have walk, cycle your bike or just relax with a coffee.
- You will be currently renting in London.
- Priority applicants will live and/or work in the development host Borough.
- Your household income will not exceed £60,000.
- Your gross salary will exceed the minimum income requirement for the development.
- You will pay one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a security deposit.
- You will be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- You must demonstrate the ability to pay the rent without recourse to Housing Benefit or accumulate savings.
- The approved apartment will be your primary residence.
- You will not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You will be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract for at least 3 months.
- If on a temporary contract you will have at least 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will be able to supply 3 months’ payslips.
- If self-employed you will be able to provide a full set of accounts for the previous tax year or SA302 form.
- You will meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months and have not breached the terms of your current tenancy agreement.
- You will not have any been subject to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last 6 years or an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA).
If you have any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 3745.
The purpose of the below form is to assess your eligibility for this development as it is our requirement to do so under GLA guidelines. The information in this form will be retained for one year and will be shared with our partner organisations. For more information on how we process your data please see our privacy statement.