With spacious living areas, these apartments are ideal for hosting friends and family for special occasions, or for enjoying the peace and quiet of your own home during a cosy night in.
All homes benefit from a balcony or terrace, perfect for a morning coffee or evening drink. Residents have the further added bonus of access to a shared courtyard garden, a place for neighbours to stop for a chat, read a book in the sun or enjoy the first shoots of spring.
A collection of one and three bedroom apartments are available with wheelchair access. There are limited car parking spaces available.
While only 15 minutes from Zone One, Southall is very much a community in its own right, with its own town centre and thriving local businesses. Known as ‘Little India’, Southall’s restaurants are considered as serving some of the best South East Asian cuisine in the capital. From quick and easy street food to wholesome meals at awardwinning restaurants, Southall has it all.
The high street and market, housed within the historic Himalaya Palace Cinema, are bustling with independent businesses selling jewelry, fabrics and spices, as well as big brand store names convenient for day-to-day living.
Peace and quiet can be enjoyed along the tow-path of the Grand Union Canal, home to the picturesque Willowtree Marina, or in the green spaces of Brent Lodge Park and Minet Country Park. Nearby Osterley Park, Syon Park and Kew Gardens offer further space for relaxing or exercise, all playing host to a string of events throughout the year. The 600-seat Beck Theatre in nearby Hayes is a popular local venue for music, cinema and theatre.
- You will be currently renting in London.
- Priority applicants will live and/or work in the development host Borough.
- Your household income will not exceed £60,000.
- Your gross salary will exceed the minimum income requirement for the development.
- You will pay one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a security deposit.
- You will be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- You must demonstrate the ability to pay rent without recourse to savings.
- The approved apartment will be your primary residence.
- You will not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You will be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract for at least 3 months.
- If on a temporary contract you will have at least 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will be able to supply 3 months’ payslips.
- If self-employed you will be able to provide a full set of accounts for the previous tax year or SA302 form.
- You will meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months and have not breached the terms of your current tenancy agreement.
- You will not have any been subject to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last 6 years or an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA).
If you have any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 539 3745.
The purpose of the below form is to assess your eligibility for this development as it is our requirement to do so under GLA guidelines. The information in this form will be retained for one year and will be shared with our partner organisations. For more information on how we process your data please see our privacy statement.