Apartments at St Johns Road will be spacious and bright with floor to ceiling windows.
Homes will have large balconies providing residents with outdoor space.
The address for St John's Road is:
Isleworth is located in West London between Hounslow and Brentford. It has excellent transport connections being 43 minutes from London Waterloo on the train.
Eligibility - London Living Rent
To be eligible:
- You will be currently renting in London.
- Priority applicants will live and/or work in the development host Borough.
- Your household income will not exceed £60,000.
- Your gross salary will exceed the minimum income requirement for the development.
- You will pay one month’s rent in advance and one month’s rent as a security deposit.
- You will be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- • You must demonstrate the ability to pay rent without recourse to savings.
- The approved apartment will be your primary residence.
- You will not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You will be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract for at least 3 months.
- If on a temporary contract you will have at least 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for a minimum of 12 months.
- You will be able to supply 3 months’ payslips.
- If self-employed you will be able to provide a full set of accounts for the previous tax year or SA302 form.
- You will meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months and have not breached the terms of your current tenancy agreement.
- You will not have any been subject to a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last 6 years or an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA).