Additional features and services
- Lift access to all floors
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Daily cleaning of shared areas
Get directions to Templar House:
Templar House is a 10 minute walk from South Harrow Tube station on the Piccadilly Line. A rail service operates between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Marylebone with the station being a short walk away. By road this scheme is well placed for access in and out of the capital. The A40 can be reached within 10 minutes which connects to the M40, M25 and M4.
Local shopping and entertainment
- Close Proximity to St George’s and St Ann’s shopping centre in Harrow
- Harrow-on-the-Hill with trendy bars and great city views
- Vue (Warner Brothers) multi-screen cinema
- The Safari Cinema, where you can watch all the latest Bollywood movies.
Templar House is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- be working
- minimum salary of £20,400
- have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.