Each apartment comes with a wonderfully equipped high gloss fitted kitchen with oven, induction hob and appliances, engineered wood flooring and furniture pack (although we can offer unfurnished apartments if you prefer). We’ve installed Category 5 cabling so you have hi-speed internet connection, an entry phone system and fob access to communal areas for extra peace of mind.
We're a member of the UK Apartment Association, who aim to improve the professional standards of customer service for Build to Rent residents.
Additional features and services
- Flexible tenancies up to three years
- No agency fees
- Residents' lounge
- On site property management team
- Cycle storage
- Parking space subject to availability
- Easy access to tube, bus and rail links.
Sudbury Hill tube station is on the Piccadilly line and Sudbury mainline station offers Chiltern services into Marylebone. Greenford tube on the Central line and Harrow on the Hill on the Metropolitan line are both a short bus ride away. The A40, North Circular Road and M25 are all within easy driving distance.
For those interested in sport and fitness, there is a David Lloyd leisure facility nearby and for those looking for a more relaxing way to spend their down time a selection of cafes, and beauticians. There are convenience stores, greengrocers, hairdressers, florists and dry cleaners on the local shopping parade and larger supermarkets are a short drive or bus ride away.
You are eligible if:
- Your total household income is no more than £90,000.
- Your monthly salary will be at least 3x the rent, as each flat has a minimum income required.
- You must be able to provide one month's rent in advance and one month's rent as a security deposit.
- The Big Blue must be your primary residence, so you will be an existing or first time tenant and not own property in the UK or overseas.
- You currently live or work in London.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with six months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You have no history of rent arrears from a previous property within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
- You must meet the current “Right to Rent” legislation requirements.
- You have the right to rent if you are:
- a citizen of a country in the EU or EEA
- a citizen of another country with no time limits on your permission to live in the UK (such as indefinite leave to remain).
- You can have a time-limited right to rent if there's a time limit on your permission to stay in the UK. This is likely if you have a visa:
- for work
- to study
- as a husband, wife or civil partner of someone settled in the UK.
- The time-limited right to rent also applies if you have humanitarian protection, limited leave or discretionary leave to remain.
Under the terms of the tenancy agreement rent payments are by direct debit only.
Apply here - please read the information below first!
Make sure you check you have all the details to hand before you start filling out the form as you won't be able to save and come back.
You can contact our SmartRent team by emailing email@example.com if you need any help.
Take a look at our privacy statement to see how we will use your data.
Important information - *please read before filling out the form below*
We may contact credit reference agencies to authenticate and verify your identity and credit status. We may take up references relating to your application from your landlord and/or employer. By signing this form you consent to your data being gathered in this manner.
Sharing your data
We may share this information with other organisations that handle public funds; this is for verification of details, and to prevent and detect fraud and/or crime. All information we collect on you will only be shared with other parties where there is a legal obligation to provide it or we have your consent to use the information for other purposes.
Please see below the terms which you agree to by filling out the form.
- To the best of my (our) knowledge the answers given below are true and correct.
- I (we) understand that any information given which is later found to be untrue will prejudice the application and appropriate legal action may be taken.
- I (we) hereby authorise Network Homes to seek necessary references and credit checks as required.
- I (we) understand it is a criminal offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false declaration or withhold information in connection with this application
- If it is found that false information has been given to obtain housing either knowingly or recklessly, appropriate legal action may be taken to seek possession of the leasehold tenancy granted
- If I (we) are a council, housing association or other public sector tenant, I (we) will be required to give up my (our) rented home on the day of completion if I (we) purchase a shared ownership property
- If I (we) own or have an interest in a property now or previously, I (we)will be required to sell before exchange of contracts or taking up a lease
- If any of the information provided changes I (we) will inform Network Homes
- Please check you have completed all sections of the form otherwise the form will be returned to you
- If you need help any help completing this form please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.