The apartments feature a variety of layouts to meet a range of lifestyle needs including wheelchair adaptable, with a clear accent on style, comfort and convenience.
The very best of modern living.
With open plan design and private outdoor spaces - all apartments have their own private balcony, terrace or garden. The apartments feature a variety of layouts to meet a range of lifestyle needs and come with fully fitted appliances and a modern bathroom suite.,
The Printworks offer a range of homes to people in the local area, enabling them to have the opportunity to get onto the housing ladder after saving for a deposit with reduced rent. The buildings have been designed to maximise space and light, with an attractive private courtyard, complemented by communal landscaping to create a welcoming entrance.
The location is perfect. Brent Cross around the corner and great transport connections, you always feel in reach of everything. Easy to get to where you want, however you want; by car, bus, tube, cycle and walking. The Printworks provides the perfect base to get into and out of the capital. Each apartment comes with one allocated parking space. With excellent local travel and road connections, including the A406 North Circular and M1, commuting and travelling out of the capital could not be easier.
Priority will be given to applicants currently living and/or working in the London Borough of Brent or current social tenants in the London Borough of Brent.
For two and three bedroom homes, priority will be given to families with children.
You can apply for an London Living Rent property if:
- You currently live in a private or social rented property in London.
- Your maximum household income is £60,000, and you don’t have enough savings to purchase a home (including through shared ownership) in the local area on the open market.
- An Independent Financial Advisor may assess applicants to make sure that they are currently unable to afford to buy a home.
- You earn enough to save for a deposit. We need to be sure that applicants have the potential to save for a deposit over the tenancy period. So we’ve set a minimum household income that applicants need to be earning to apply for the scheme. The minimum household income is based on the Market Rent in the local area. At Printworks, the minimum household income requirement is:
- £29,000 for a 1-bedroom apartment.
- You can provide one months’ rent in advance and one months’ rent as a security deposit.
- You can demonstrate your ability to pay the rent (without recourse to Housing Benefit) and accumulate savings.
- The Printworks must be your primary residence and you must not own a property either in the UK or abroad.
- You are employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You can supply 3 months payslips or, if self employed, a full year accounts / A302 form.
- You meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance.
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
If you have any queries email IL@imagine-group.co.uk or call 020 3376 6455.