Vantage Point provides an opportunity to live in an outstanding, highly specified, new home with skilfully considered design details.
Environmentally friendly features include a super energy efficient central biomass boiler and heating system and one of the tallest and largest living 'green walls' in Europe.
Additional features and services
- Weekly cleaning of shared areas
- 24 – hour emergency repair service
- Dedicated accommodation manager and maintenance team
- Recycling facilities
The address of Vantage Point is:
Vantage Point has good transport links to Central London, with Homerton Overground station conveniently situated adjacent to the development, and bus stops (including the 24 hour 242 bus to Tottenham Court Road) only a few minutes walk away on Homerton High Street.
Vantage is only available under intermediate rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.