SmartRent delivers homes designed specifically for busy urban professionals in secure, well connected purpose built developments. That means communal spaces and a friendly on-site team who’ll take care of your deliveries, maintenance and more.
Our transparent rental packages are wrapped up in simple secure agreements that offer genuine flexibility and are free from agency fees, service charges and surprise rent rises.
We’ve been providing quality homes for over 45 years, so you can trust us to make you feel at home and take the gamble out of private sector renting.
Because good homes make everything possible.
The Big Blue - available now!
Our latest development is The Big Blue, offering 270 studio, one and two bedroom homes in Sudbury Hill, Ealing. The Big Blue will have dedicated amenity spaces and social events, while only charging 80% of local private rents.
You are eligible for The Big Blue if:
- Your total household income is no more than £90,000.
- Your monthly salary will be at least 2.75x the rent, as each flat has a minimum income required.
- You must be able to provide one month's rent in advance and one month's rent as a security deposit.
- The Big Blue must be your primary residence, so you will be an existing or first time tenant and not own property in the UK or overseas.
- You currently live or work in London.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with six months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You have no history of rent arrears from a previous property within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
- You must meet the current “Right to Rent” legislation requirements.
- You have the right to rent if you are:
- a citizen of a country in the EU or EEA
- a citizen of another country with no time limits on your permission to live in the UK (such as indefinite leave to remain).
You can have a time-limited right to rent if there's a time limit on your permission to stay in the UK. This is likely if you have a visa:
- for work
- to study
- as a husband, wife or civil partner of someone settled in the UK.
- The time-limited right to rent also applies if you have humanitarian protection, limited leave or discretionary leave to remain.
Under the terms of the tenancy agreement rent payments are by direct debit only.