We believe that good homes make everything possible. In this section, you'll find information about the services we provide to our existing customers.
Find information about:
- your rights and responsibilities as a Network Homes tenant
- keeping a pet in your home
- exchanging your home with another council or housing association tenant
- buying your home through right to buy.
Find out about:
- the different payment methods available to you
- what to do if you need support paying your rent
Homeowners: leaseholders and shared owners
If you own your home either as a leaseholder or as a shared owner, the Homeowners section holds the info you'll need, including:
- your responsibilities as a leaseholder
- service charges and ground rent
- how to extend your lease
- how to buy more shares in your home
- how to sell your home
Repairs and maintenance
From time to time you may need to call on our Repairs service. In the Repairs section, you'll find information on:
- reporting a repair
- repair times
- who is responsible for different types of repairs
- our contractors
- dealing with damp and condensation
- our planned maintenance programme
- making improvements to your home
- aids and adaptations
- safety in your home
We believe that we can deliver the best services when you're involved in shaping them. In the getting involved section, you'll find details of all our involvement opportunities.
Employment advice and support
To help you reach your full potential, we offer a variety of employment advice session and training courses.
We believe that everyone has the right to live in their home without feeling threatened or harassed by others and we take all reports of anti-social behaviour seriously.
Feedback and complaints
If you would like to leave feedback about our services or you would like to make a complaint: