We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to receive all cookies on the Network Homes website.  However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.  You can find out more about cookies and changing the settings on our Cookies page.


Anti-social behaviour FAQs

  • Who can I contact about an ASB issue outside office hours?

    If you need assistance out of hours, please visit the Metropolitan Police website and answer some questions which will tell you who to contact. 

    You can call us the next day on 0300 373 3000.

    In an emergency call 999 and for a non-emergency call 101. You can report crime anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

    If you are affected by noise such as loud music during the night, you should contact your local council's Environmental Health Team

  • Why should I have mediation with my neighbour?

    Mediation has proven to be a successful way of resolving disputes between neighbours.

    Mediators are independent, impartial, confidential and non-judgmental people who aim to help others resolve their differences themselves.

  • Why do I need to complete an incident log?

    So we can use it to monitor and measure the ASB and check how often it happens, so we can decide what action to take.

  • Does my neighbour have to know it is me who has complained?

    If you do not wish us to pass on your name to the person causing the issue, we will not tell them.

  • Will you respond to anonymous complaints?

    We will investigate all complaints or incidents reported to us.

  • Am I responsible for ASB caused by my visitors and pets?

    Yes. Under the terms of your tenancy agreement, you are responsible for the behaviour of those who live with you and those visiting the property.

    If your visitors or pets cause a nuisance or annoyance to other residents living in the area, your tenancy may be at risk.