We provide our residents with a variety of exciting internal and external employment and training opportunities. Through our Worksmart training and employment programme, we support our residents to achieve
their goals such as looking for a job, thinking of a career change or looking for training opportunities.
Worksmart is able to support our residents through:
- Free one-to-one advice and guidance service
- Employment and training advice
- Training to improve your skills
- Information on job opportunities
- One-to-one support to create a tailored CV and covering letter
- Assistance with interview preparation and techniques
Tell us what you think Worksmart
This summer we’d like to find out what your training and employment support needs are and what you think about Worksmart. You can have your say by taking part in a short online survey. If you complete the survey by 30 September 2017, we’ll enter you into a prize draw to win a £50 high street voucher.
This is your opportunity to have your say and improve the service you receive. By taking part in the survey, you can provide us with feedback on Worksmart as well as suggest any changes you would like us to make. We will use the results of the survey to improve the service and form the basis of new training opportunities.