Are you a Network Homes resident who lives in Hertfordshire? Are you looking for job opportunities in care? Care By Us are recruiting for a number of roles.
- Mainstream care – providing care to vulnerable people within their own homes. No experience necessary.
- Specialist Care at Home - providing care to vulnerable people within their own homes who have recently been discharged from hospital. Care experience ideal.
- Flexi care – providing care to vulnerable people within their own homes. No experience necessary. Also you do not need to a driver as it is one place of work.
- Support Work – providing support to young adults with learning disabilities in their own homes and the community. No experience necessary.
Care By Us is a friendly, dedicated, family-run Home Care company with over 12 years of experience providing high-quality care in the South East.
They are passionate about providing excellent care and support services to our clients in their own homes, 24 hours a day, all year round.
- Earn £7.50 - £12 per hour
- Paid Mileage between service users
- Paid Holiday
- Full Training Provided
- Full or Part Time Hours
- Three Months Mentoring for New Employees
- Access to the Work Place Pension Scheme
- Paid On-going Training
- Opportunities to Complete QCFs
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
Care By Us provide every new team member with Care Certificate induction training and a supportive mentoring program.
Download and read the job description below:
Care By Us
If you are interested in applying for a role at Care By Us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contract us on 0300 373 3000 for more information.