Sometimes an official complaint is made that can’t be resolved locally and has to be dealt with at a higher level.
When this happens Network Homes involves our residents to make sure that it’s resolved fairly.
Who can join the Complaints Panel?
To join the panel you must be:
- A Network Homes tenant or leaseholder committed to improving our services
- Able to listen and work as a team member, and commit to helping us deliver good service
- Able to understand written information which may be complex (training will be provided)
- Able to attend evening panels at least once every three months
- Able to prepare ahead of meetings
- Willing to go though an interview and short training course
- Willing to commit to stay in the role for at least one year
How to get involved
Each panel meeting consists of a Board Member, an Executive Director and a resident.
We are always keen to hear from people who are interested in joining our complaints panel. If you would like to join our complaints panel, please fill out our contact us form.
For more information please fill out our contact us form.