Mystery shoppers are residents who have received special training to be able to inspect our services and identify areas where we can improve. You’ll use your own customer details to present made-up scenarios to test our services. For example, you may be asked to phone our Contact Centre or visit our reception.
Your findings will be read by Local Panels or the Network Homes Panels. You will receive feedback about how your observations have been considered and recommendations made for service improvement.
Who can become a mystery shopper?
You can become a mystery shopper if you are:
- A resident of Network Homes committed to improving our services
- Able to attend a half day training course
- Able to complete four mystery shopping exercises a year
- Able to complete the feedback questionnaire
- Enthusiastic and committed
How to get involved
If you would like to get involved in this opportunity, please fill out our contact us form.