Resident Quality Inspectors inspect our services and make recommendations on how to improve services.
The recommendations are monitored by the Local Panel through service improvement plans.
Who can become a Resident Quality Inspector?
You can become an Inspector if you are:
- a Network Homes resident in London who is committed to improving our services
- willing to commit to one year as an inspector
- able to attend training sessions
- able to take part in four inspections per year – each inspection will take five days.
What does a Resident Quality Inspector do?
The role of an Inspector is to:
- make constructive recommendations to senior managers
- spend time planning inspections and writing reports with fellow inspectors
- interview and speak to staff, managers, contractors and other residents
How to get involved
To apply to be a Resident Quality Inspector, please fill out our contact us form.