Leasehold Property Managers
Your Leasehold Property Manager is your main contact for enquiries. Property Managers:
- carry out regular estate inspections
- visit leaseholders
- deal with queries about service charges and other lease related matters
- carry out statutory consultation for major works and long term agreements (see Your responsibilities as a leaseholder or shared owner for more information)
- work with residents to ensure ongoing service delivery improvements.
Leasehold Property Managers are managed by the Leasehold Services Manager.
Income Officers are responsible for:
- providing advice on how to pay your bill
- setting up payment agreements
- recovering any outstanding arrears
- setting up and amending direct debits
- refunding credits and refunds
- providing advice if you are having trouble paying your service charges
Income Officers are managed by the Leasehold Income and Support Services Manager.
Leasehold Services Legal Officers
Our Leasehold Services Legal Officers are here to help you with all queries about right to buy, shared ownership, staircasing and resale.
The Leasehold Services Legal Officers:
- help you through the application process to purchase your home through the Right to Buy, Preserved Right to Buy and Right to Acquire schemes
- provide guidance on extending your lease
- advise on enfranchisement (buying the freehold with other leaseholders in your building)
- are the contact for leaseholders considering taking control of managing their block using the Right to Manage
- produce the Licence to Alter where the Leasehold Property Manager has agreed that you can make alterations to the leasehold property.
Legal Officers are managed by the Legal Services Manager.