- Fob entry system to communal doors and lift
- Audio door entry system
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments.
Internal photos are of a show apartment.
The address for this apartment is:
17 Mortimer Court,
Local area information
Mortimer Court is less than a mile away from Harrow-on the-Hill station, which has the Metropolitan line and a National Rail station for Chiltern Railways. From here you can reach parts of Central London in just 20 minutes.
Lyon Square couldn’t be more conveniently located, with several bus routes taking you further a field to places like Brent Cross
Shopping Centre; and with millions being spent on regeneration in Wembley, you’ll be spoilt for choice with leisure activities and events really close by.
Tenure and eligibility
To be eligible for a London Living Rent home at Mortimer Court.
- You must be currently renting in London
- You must be currently living or working in London
- Priority will be given to tenants who currently live or work in the Borough of Harrow
- Your household income should be a minimum of £49,000
- Your household income must not exceed £60,000
- Your gross salary will be at least three times the rent as each flat has a minimum income requirement
- You must be able to provide one months rent in advance and one months rent as a security deposit
- You must demonstrate the ability to pay rent without recourse to savings.
- Mortimer Court must be your primary residence and you must not own a property either in the UK or abroad
- You must be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with six months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months
- You must be able to supply three months payslips or, if self employed, a full year accounts / A302 form
- You must meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance
- You have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.