IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our Facebook accounts for Network Homes and Network Homes sales have been compromised. We’re doing everything we can to liaise with Facebook and resolve this issue. Until then, please do not use our Facebook accounts to contact us and ignore any messages or post you may have received from our Facebook accounts from Thursday 28 September. 

Share this page

Home Contents Insurance: are you covered?

17 June 2016

We’re offering a new, affordable home contents insurance scheme to all our customers.

While we hope that nothing will happen to our belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

Home contents insurance will cover any damage or loss caused by fire, theft, water damage, vandalism or floods to your household goods and contents.

Contents insurance can also cover the replacement of external locks if your keys are lost or stolen, and even the contents of your freezer!

We’re pleased to recommend the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, which offers a range of cover.

My Home Contents Insurance is available to all Network Homes and SW9 Community Housing customers.

How much does it cost?

For standard cover:

  • Outer London and Hertfordshire properties – £1.61 per fortnight for over 60s and £2.18 per fortnight for under 60s.
  • London properties - £2 per fortnight for over 60s and £2.78 per fortnight for under 60s.

There is no excess which means the insurer will pay out for the smallest claim.

To find out more:

Remember: although we insure the building you live in, it is your responsibility to insure your personal possessions. 

Safe Space

Together we can end domestic abuse