Final Worksmart Information Day - Interview Success Clinic
The final Worksmart Information Day - Interview Success Clinic will be held on Tuesday 1 August. Network Homes and SW9 Community Housing residents will have the opportunity to speak with one of our experienced advisors about their next steps towards a new job and pick up a range of helpful interview tips. The dedicated Worksmart Employment and Training team can help you or any member of your household over the age of 16, with your career prospects.
The Worksmart team offer the following services:
- Free one to one employment advice and guidance
- Assistance in creating a tailored and professional CV
- Support completing application forms, creating cover letters and supporting statements
- Access to hundreds of live vacancies and training opportunities.
Why come along to Worksmart Information Day?
In addition to accessing employment and training advice, we will also:
- Offer you FREE Legal Advice and Welfare Advice
- Help you to access Brent’s Volunteer Services as well as Wates and Brent Works vacancies.
- Once registered, automatically enter you into a prize draw to win up to £30 worth of Love 2 Shop vouchers
- Refund your travel expenses (with receipt)
- Provide you with light refreshments, tea, and coffee.
Please note Network Homes residents will only have access to FREE legal advice if an appointment is pre-booked and you meet the criteria for access to independent solicitors.
To book your place email Legal Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them on 0208 782 4323.
When and where will it be held?
- Tuesday 1 August from 10am - 2pm at our Wembley office
How to book a place
To book your place for Worksmart Information Day, please email the Worksmart Team at email@example.com providing your full name, address, contact number and email address.
You can also contact them on 0300 373 3000 or 07917 277 657.