Wates Building Futures Programme
Are you 19 years old or older, unemployed and looking for a career in construction? Apply to take part in our contractor Wates two-week Building Futures programme to gain an insight into the construction industry.
- During the programme you will get the opportunity to learn a variety of practical
skills through trade taster sessions
- Visit live construction sites, improve your employability skills and sit your CSCS test
- At the end of the course you will be presented with a BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Construction.
Unemployed and economically inactive people of working age, including:
- People who have been unemployed for over 6 months who are aged 25+ (including Work Programme returners)
- Young people aged 18-24
- Economically inactive people, excluding students
- People age 50+
- BAME groups
- Care leavers
- People with disabilities including mental health issues.
Dates: Monday 15 January - Friday 26 January 2018
Location: Jaspar Centre, 2a Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, HA1 2SU
Download and complete the full application form below:
Closing date for all applications is Monday 7 January 2018.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 8 January 2018.
If you are interested in this opportunity complete the application form above and email it to Irina.Simrok@ixionholdings.com.
Network Homes residents who will need assistance with travel for the duration of the course, please contact Kamara Jackson on 0300 373 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.