Get trained in Construction
Are you a Network Homes resident looking to kick start a career in construction? Get in involved with our Get Trained in Construction programme!
Southwark Construction Skills Centre in conjunction with Network Homes are running a free construction skills course for Network Homes residents.
The Southwark Construction Skill Centre is a shared strategic and developmental partnership created to provide a world class training facility tailored to deliver an innovative ‘real life’ construction experience with a focus on those who are looking to kick start a career in construction.
Qualifications to be gained:
- BTEC L1: Certificate in Construction
- L1 Award: Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- CSCS: Labourers Card
- Certificate: Manual Handling for the Construction Industry
Units Covered - BTEC L1:
- Starting work in Construction
- Health & Safety and Welfare in Construction
- Working as a Team to Move and Handle Resources
- Preparing for an Interview
Please note an assessment and enrolment day will be held on Thursday 9 August 2018 from 9am - 12pm.
Training will be held from Monday 13 - Friday 31 August 2018 (15 days total)
Time: from 8.30am - 4pm each day
Location: Southwark Construction Skills Centre, Elephant Park, 33 Heygate Street, London, SE17 1AZ.
Successful Candidates may be eligible for access to job opportunities and apprenticeships.
To book a place on the course contact Kamara Jackson or Israel Aguirre - Taipe on 0300 373 3000 or email email@example.com