Our Winter 2018 resident newsletter is out now!
The winter 2018 edition of Neighbourhood Life is out now.
This issue includes our 2017/18 annual report for tenants as well as news and features including:
- Our Three Yorkshire Peaks challenge raising cash for St Mungo’s
- Our Black History Month activities
- A year of highlights for our Older Persons Service
- A Stockwell Park tenant inspired by work experience at Network
- How we’re making a stand against domestic abuse
- Our commitment to diversity
- Advice on Universal Credit and paying rent
- And much more!
Sign up to our email newsletter
While you're here, why not sign up to our email newsletter by filling out the form below?
Our newsletter is going digital to keep you more informed and up-to-date about what's going on at Network Homes.
Learn how you can get more involved in your community, plus:
- what's going on at Network Homes
- what's going on local to you
- events and fun days
- advice and top tips
- and more!
You'll receive more regular updates than our paper issues of Neighbourhood Life!
We will use this data to ensure your details are accurate on our system.
For more information on how we will handle your data, please see our Privacy statement.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving the e-newsletter, please email email@example.com.