Paying your rent over the festive period
We understand you may have a lot of expenses over the festive period but it’s important you don’t forget to pay your rent. If you have any concerns about paying your rent, please contact us on 0300 373 3000 and speak to your Income or Welfare teams who will be able to assist you.
There are a number of ways you can pay your rent:
- Online self service portal – pay online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Direct Debit – contact our Income Management Team on 0300 373 3000 to set up a Direct Debit.
- Over the phone - via AllPay, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0844 557 8321 or call us on 0300 373 3000 between 8am and 6pm. You’ll need to quote your unique 20 digit rent payment card number.
- Standing order – make payments to Network Homes Limited, sort code: 20-74-09, account number: 53408728. Please remember to quote your payment reference number found on your rent account statement.
- AllPay payment app –download the app for free from your app store. For more details visit the allpay website.
- Pay Point outlet – pay at the post office or any Pay Point outlet using your rent payment card.
Remember, we’re here to help. If you’re struggling to pay your rent, please let us know as we can offer advice and support. The earlier you contact us the sooner we can speak to you about your options.