Employment and training drop in sessions
Are you a Network Homes resident looking for employment and training opportunities? Do you need help with your CV? Are you in need of welfare benefits and money advice? Come along to our training and employment drop in sessions to increase your experience and enhance your employability skills enabling you to be more confident and prepared for the working world.
What we offer:
- Assistance with interview preparation and techniques
- Help with writing covering letters and CVs
- Access to training and employment opportunities
- Access to welfare benefits and money advice provided by our Welfare team.
- Peppermint Heights, Northwick Road, Wembley, HA0 1LG - Monday 10 June from 10am to 2pm
- SW9 Community Housing, 6 Stockwell Park Walk, London, SW9 0FG - Monday 24 June from 10am to 2pm
- Hackney (Venue TBC) – Monday 12 August from 10am to 2pm
- Hertfordshire (Venue TBC) – Tuesday 24 September from 10am to 2pm