Network Homes’ Residents Recruitment & Training Fair
Are you a Network Homes' resident looking for a new job or change of career? Come along to our Residents Recruitment & Training Fair.
We can help you to:
- Meet and network with employers
- search and apply for jobs
- improve your interview skills
- promote yourself to potential employers
- access training and employment opportunities
This event will give access to employers and training providers who will be promoting jobs, apprenticeships and training opportunities to available our residents.
- 9.30am – Residents Registration
- 9.30am to 10am - Breakfast and Networking
- 10am to 10.20am – Confidence Building Workshop
- 10.20am to 10.40am - Careers in Construction Presentation
- 10.40am to 11am – Business start-ups – Pinnacle People
- 11am to 2pm – Open fair format for residents to meet employers and training provide
- Date: Friday 4 October 2019
- Time: 10am to 2pm
- Location: Network Homes, 8 Fulton Rd, Wembley HA9 0NU
For more information about our Recruitment & Training Fair contact the Worksmart team on 0300 373 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.