Connecting with Young Residents Virtual Event
18 January 2021
Team up with other young residents and sign up by 1 February to attend our Young Ambassadors event on 4 February!
As we head into 2021, we’re all hoping it will be a better year than the last! 2020 was a year you could only imagine seeing in a movie script, but we all rolled with the punches and adapted to a ‘new normal’. Really, we should all give ourselves a pat on the back!
In today’s climate there’s so much to think about, careers, education, politics, environmental sustainability and making our way in the world.
That’s why we’re hosting an event specifically to have a conversation with residents aged 16-26 about what really matters to them.
The event will be co-hosted by Aneeqa of our Young Ambassadors and you will be able to:
- Tell us how you feel about your community, or what changes you would like to see
- Gain access to employment or training opportunities and skills for the workplace
- Find out how you can become a young ambassador
- Hear about the benefits of getting involved
We’d like to know how residents aged 16-26 feel about the world as it is today, what hopes and concerns for the future there are, and how we can support via various work experience options. This event is also a great opportunity for other residents to hear valuable insight from young people so do feel free to join if you're over 26.
Join the growing network of residents who want to make a difference. Take a look at how Aneeqa wants to be a #residentforchange
- Event date and time: Thursday 4 February 2021 at 6pm
- Event Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
The deadline to register your attendance is on Monday 1 February 2021 at 5pm!