Apartments come with:
- Lockable mail box
- Communal gardens
- Garden, balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Cycle storage
- Video entry system
Images are of a similar apartment.
Please be aware that there is no parking for London Living Rent residents and the council will not issue parking permits.
Flat 1204 and Flat 1206
199 Marsh Wall
Local area information
Canary Wharf is easily accessible by rail, road, river and underground. The Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf takes you straight to the West End, while the Docklands Light Railway provides direct access to the City. The Elizabeth line has further improved transport connections across the city.
All of London’s five airports are within easy reach, making international travel easy and straightforward. City Airport is 12 minutes away, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton Airports are all within 1.5 hours travelling time.
Tenure and eligibility
Eligibility for London Living Rent is restricted to existing private and social renters with a maximum household income of £60,000, without sufficient current savings to purchase a home in the local area.
- You must be currently living or working in London
- You must either have a formal tenancy (for example, in the private rental sector) or have an informal arrangement with family or friends as a result of struggling with housing costs;
- Priority will be given to applicants who live or work in the development host borough
- Your household income must not exceed £60,000
- Your gross income must exceed the minimum income requirement for your preferred home
- You must be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area. (see ‘Allocations and priority’ below for more details on how this works)
- You must provide one month rent in advance and one month rent as a security deposit
- You must be able to cover pro rata rent for the month your tenancy starts.
- You must demonstrate the ability to pay the rent without recourse to savings
- You must demonstrate the ability to save toward a purchase deposit
- The apartment will be your primary residence.
- You must not own a property either in the UK or abroad
- You must be employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with 6 months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You must supply 3 months’ payslips or if self-employed a full year accounts or last tax year SA302 form and 6 months latest bank statements.
- You must meet lenders general criteria to obtain mortgage finance
- You must have no history of rent arrears from previous properties within the last 12 months
- You must not have breached the terms of a tenancy agreement
- You do not have any adverse credit or financial events – this includes a County Court Judgement CCJs, Bankruptcy, Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVA), going over unarranged overdrafts etc.
To reflect the Mayor of London's Homes for Londoners programme, priority will be given to British Armed Forces Personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years).
Additionally, for the first eight weeks following full market release of the development, priority will be given to applicants from the following groups, in priority order:
- Council or Housing Association tenants meeting the London Living Rent eligibility criteria living in the development host borough
- Applicants meeting the London Living Rent criteria living in the development host borough
- Applicants meeting the London Living Rent criteria working in the development host borough
Where there are multiple customers looking to rent a home who meet the above criteria, priority will be given in the first instance to British Armed Forces Personnel, and then on a first come, first served basis. Eight weeks after full market release we may accept applications for any homes that remain available from those living outside of the development host borough.
The purpose of the below form is to assess your eligibility for this development as it is our requirement to do so under GLA guidelines. The information in this form will be retained for one year and will be shared with our partner organisations. For more information on how we process your data please see our privacy statement.
For further details call 020 3376 6455.