Property features and details
- Lifts to all floors
- Located a short walk from Central Middlesex Hospital
- 147 bike bays
- There is one parking space
Take a virtual 3D Tour of an apartment at Aurora House below.
The location of Aurora House is at:
About the area
Local shops and amenities
- Park Royal offers shops, bars, cinema and restaurants
- Westfield shopping centre is also in easy reach
Tenure and eligibility
Aurora House is only available under Intermediate Rent.
To be eligible for an intermediate rental home, you must:
- Be working
- Have a minimum income of £27,944
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the Borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
Please note: By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent, please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.