View a 3D Virtual Tour of Bavaria Road below:
Get directions to Bavaria Road:
About the area
Sussex Way is a short walk from both Archway (Northern Line) and Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line) tube stations. There are also regular bus services offering access to the City, West End and North London.
Local shopping and entertainment
- N1 Shopping Centre and Cinema complex in Upper Street
- High street retailers, including 24 hour supermarkets
- Hampstead and Highgate Village
- Waterlow Park
- The boroughs of Islington and Camden offer a number of parks, six ‘aquaterra’ gyms, great arts and entertainment, a weekly farmers’ market and local cafes and restaurants
- Sadlers Wells Theatre.
Tenure and eligibility
To be eligible for a home at Bavaria Road, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
To enquire please call 02045 125 805.
Complete our form
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.