Perfect for those on shift work, each private room has a en suite bathroom, bed, wardrobe, desk and other storage, with access to a shared kitchen.
Kitchens are equipped with high quality appliances, such as an integrated steel cooker and hob and fridge freezer.
View a Virtual 3D Tour of Lavender Crescent below.
The directions for Lavender Crescent are:
About the area
There is a bus stop located outside the hospital’s front gate which connects to services to Hemel Hempstead, Garden City, Hatfield, Luton and Watford. St. Albans is close to the M1 and M25 and is less than 20 minutes away from King’s Cross, London by rail.
Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick and Luton airports can all be reached by public transport from the town centre.
Local shopping and entertainment
- St Albans offers an excellent range of places to eat and drink, with more than 100 restaurants, bistros, coffee shops and a huge selection of pubs and bars within the city centre
- St Albans offers a wide range of well known high street retailers, alongside many specialist shops
- There is a bustling market every Wednesday and Saturday offering an enormous variety of goods
- A thriving farmers market operates every Sunday
- There are also a wide range of attractions which include the Verulamium Museum and The Museum of St Albans
Tenure and eligibility
To be eligible for a home at Lavendar Crescent, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
Please note: By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent, please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement