Property features and details
Our mini-studios come with:
- Ultrafast internet available (if you subscribe
- En-suite Bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen shared with six residents
- Professional cleaning services to all communal areas
- 24 hours security
- Laundry room services available
- Free handyperson service
- Students accepted
- No agency fees
Online and in person viewings are available. Check out our virtual tour below.
The address for Northwick Park village is:
About the area
Local shopping and entertainment
- Sainsbury’s superstore
- St George’s and St Ann’s shopping centres in Harrow
- Picturesque Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Vue multi-screen cinema
- The Safari Cinema, where you can watch all the latest Bollywood movies
- Fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants
- Northwick Park Hospital has a mini-market, social club, café, restaurant and cash machine on site.
Tenure and eligibility
To be eligible for a home at Northwick Park Village, you must:
- Be working
- Have a gross household income of less than £66,000 per annum to rent a shared apartment, studio, one or two bedroom home
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum to rent a three or more bedroom home
- Be able to afford 80 per cent of the local market rent.
For some developments, there may be other criteria such as the borough you are currently living or working in.
Before you rent a home with us, we will ask you to complete a financial assessment.
Terms and Conditions for rental offer
- New Tenancies only. This offer is not applicable to Non-AST agreements, existing residents or transfers.
- The offer is for a free rent period of 2 months when signing a 12 month assured shorthold agreement (AST) and one month rent free when signing a 6 month AST. The rent free period will be spread over the course of the tenancy term and applied to your rent account.
- Applicants must meet the Intermediate Rent eligibility requirements and pass financial referencing.
- This offer is subject to change and maybe withdrawn at any time.
- The full monthly rent will be applicable following the initial tenancy period
Contact us by phone
If you're interested in renting a mini-studio at Northwick Park Village please give us a call (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
Complete our form
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on consent please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.