Your application for The Big Blue
Please fill out the form below to complete your application for The Big Blue.
Make sure you check you have all the details to hand before you start filling out the form as you won't be able to save and come back.
You can contact our SmartRent team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
By completing the form below you're giving your consent for Network Homes to contact you regarding this matter. Your data will only be used for this purpose and we'll notify you if it's used for any different unrelated purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com. For more information on consent, please visit our consent page and to learn how we handle your data please see our privacy statement.
Important information - *please read before filling out the form*
We may contact credit reference agencies to authenticate and verify your identity and credit status. We may take up references relating to your application from your landlord and/or employer. By signing this form you consent to your data being gathered in this manner.
We may share this information with other organisations that handle public funds; this is for verification of details, and to prevent and detect fraud and/or crime. All information we collect on you will only be shared with other parties where there is a legal obligation to provide it or we have your consent to use the information for other purposes.
Please see below the terms which you agree to by filling out the form.
- To the best of my (our) knowledge the answers given below are true and correct.
- I (we) understand that any information given which is later found to be untrue will prejudice the application and appropriate legal action may be taken.
- I (we) hereby authorise Network Homes to seek necessary references and credit checks as required.
- I (we) understand it is a criminal offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false declaration or withhold information in connection with this application
- If it is found that false information has been given to obtain housing either knowingly or recklessly, appropriate legal action may be taken to seek possession of the leasehold tenancy granted
- If I (we) are a council, housing association or other public sector tenant, I (we) will be required to give up my (our) rented home on the day of completion if I (we) purchase a shared ownership property
- If I (we) own or have an interest in a property now or previously, I (we)will be required to sell before exchange of contracts or taking up a lease
- If any of the information provided changes I (we) will inform Network Homes
- Please check you have completed all sections of the form otherwise the form will be returned to you
- If you need help any help completing this form please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.