Leasehold Service team
Leasehold Property Managers
Your Leasehold Property Manager is your main contact for enquiries. Property Managers:
- carry out regular estate inspections
- visit leaseholders
- deal with queries about service charges and other lease related matters
- carry out statutory consultation for major works and long term agreements (see Your responsibilities as a leaseholder or shared owner for more information)
- work with residents to ensure ongoing service delivery improvements.
Leasehold Property Managers are managed by the Leasehold Services Manager.
Leasehold Income Officers
The Senior Leasehold Income Officer and Leasehold Income Officers are responsible for:
- Setting up payment agreements
- Recovering any outstanding arrears
- Setting up and amending direct debits
- Refunding credits and refunds on your account.
The Leasehold Income Team are managed by the Leasehold Income and Compliance Manager.
Compliance & Home Ownership Officers
Our Senior Compliance & Home Ownership Officer and Compliance & Home Ownership Officer are here to help you with all your queries about purchasing or selling your home, re-mortgaging, Section 20 notices, and your lease.
The Senior Compliance & Home Ownership Officer and Compliance & Home Ownership Officers are responsible for:
- Assisting you through the application process to purchase your home through the Preserved Right to Buy and Right to Acquire schemes
- Providing guidance on extending your lease, enfranchisement (buying the freehold with other leaseholders in your building) and for leaseholders considering taking control of managing their block using the Right to Manage
- Assisting the Licence to Alter application allowing you to make alterations to your property.
- Serve Section 20 Consultation Notices in regards to major works and responding to your observations.
The Compliance & Home Ownership Team are managed by the Leasehold Income and Compliance Manager.