Without some of these cookies, the website simply would not work. Other cookies perform functions like recognising you each time you visit the site or helping us to understand which parts of the site you find most interesting and useful.
What are cookies?
You can choose to consent to enabling these cookies or reject enabling them. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or even turn off all cookies completely. This can be done through your browser settings. Since browsers differ, you will need to look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Please be aware that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of our website.
Below is a list of the cookies used on this website:
Website Experience Cookies These are cookies that are designed to ensure that your visit to the website is as smooth as possible.
Session Cookies :
- User Experience Based (Session Settings)
- Contrast Option Setting : Informs the browser whether the user has changed the contract options on the accessibility tool or not.
- Text Size Option Setting : Informs the browser whether the user has changed the text size accessibility tool or not.
- Board Member Login : Authentication Cookie : Used to authenticate a login session between the user’s browser and the web server
- Third Party Cookies :
- Google Tag Manager (GTM): Used to track analytics and traffic related to events on the website
- Google Analytics: Tracking analytics service provided by Google inc. that helps us assess how users are using our website when cookies are enabled. This allows us to improve the website experience for users and also measure the effectiveness of any website advertising campaigns. We can also use these cookies to serve relevant advertisements to people who have interacted with specific sections of the site, or to exclude those audiences from advertising. These cookies give us insights into how the different sections of the website are used and how users interact with the website. The information collected is anonymous and statistical.