My Network Homes
My Network Homes is your online account with Network Homes. With your My Network Homes account, you’ll be able to safely and securely contact us, check your account balance, raise a service request or even just find out information about your home- at any time of the day.
Services you can access through your account
With a My Network Homes account, you can:
- Update your contact details
- Check the balance and recent transactions on your rent account
- Pay your rent online
- Ask us a question and view all enquiries you’ve made online
- Access our FAQs library
- Report anti-social behaviour and view any reports you’ve made through your account
- Report a repair and book an appointment for most repairs
- View the repairs you report to us
- Make a complaint and view all complaints you’ve made in My Network Homes.
Create an account
You'll need to register for an account before you can access the online service on My Network Homes. To register, you will need the email address you've provided us with, your postcode and your full name.
Once you enter your email address, you will see a button that says, “send verification code”. The verification code is sent to your email to ensure you are the one in control of the email address we have on our system. This also protects your information and data. Once you've verified your email address, you're ready to register your account!
Already have an account?
If you need help setting up your account or have any questions regarding My Network Homes, please check out our FAQs. You can also contact customer services on 0300 373 3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.