Report anti-social behaviour
We encourage our residents to try and sort out the anti-social behaviour (ASB) issue themselves first. Often, you can resolve the issue quickly by speaking face-to-face with the person causing the issue.
If this doesn’t work or you feel threatened or vulnerable approaching your neighbour, you can report it to us by:
- using our online reporting form
- phoning us on 0300 373 3000
- writing to us or visiting us in person at our offices: Network Homes, The Hive, 22 Wembley Park Boulevard, Wembley, HA9 0HP
- emailing us at email@example.com
- asking a friend, relative, neighbour or advocate to report issues of anti-social behaviour to us on your behalf.
All reports are confidential.
How soon will we respond?
For high level incidents we will contact you within one working day of receiving your report.
High level incidents include:
- Domestic violence
- Drug dealing/substance misuse
If property has been damaged we aim to make houses safe again within 24 hours of the report.
For low level incidents we will contact you within five working days of receiving your report.
Low level incidents include:
- Noise nuisance
- Neighbourhood disputes
- Animal nuisance
- Environmental damage
- Communal nuisance
- Vehicle nuisance
If you witness animal abuse you can report it to the RSPCA confidentially on 0300 1234 999.
You can report abandoned vehicles to us by calling our Contact Centre on 0300 373 3000.