On 1 October, Sovereign Housing Association and Network Homes came together as SNG (Sovereign Network Group). As one organisation we can invest more into building more new homes, maintaining existing homes and providing services to customers.
This website still contains all the key information for Network Homes customers or visit our new corporate website to find out more about the new organisation.
We spend around £90m each year on purchasing goods, services and supplies. These range from office services and property maintenance to complex new construction projects. Our suppliers are important to us and play an important role in the service we deliver to our customers.
The key to our development success is the strong relationships we enjoy with our stakeholders and team of loyal partners. Network Homes is a valued partner for both public and private sector organisations – for local authorities and topflight developers alike.David Gooch, Executive Director of Development
We purchase goods, services and works in line with our contracts and with EU procurement regulations.
We procure in a fair and transparent way, considering value for money and quality rather than simply focusing on lowest price.
Retrofit Works Contract
We’re pleased to be pushing ahead with work to decarbonise our homes thanks to securing and matching funding from the Government’s Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF).
To help us complete this project to improve homes by making them healthier and easier to heat, we’re looking to appoint two experienced and suitably qualified providers to carry out retrofit work.
The £25 million Retrofit Works Contracts will cover two geographical areas:
- East Hertfordshire (Hertford and surrounds)
- London (predominately in the London Borough of Brent).
The work required by this contract include but are not restricted to:
- External and cavity wall insulation.
- Loft insulation.
- Floor and internal wall insulation.
- Mechanical and passive ventilation.
- Mechanical heating and solar thermal installation.
- Related external Works and any other planned/cyclical decoration works.
- Asbestos surveys and tests if required.
This list is not exhaustive but is provided as an indication of work that may be instructed under this contract.
The contract will begin in December 2023 and will last for five years. If your company is interested, please see link below for more details and how to apply. Closing date is Friday 13 October.
Register for tender opportunities
We carry out all tender advertisements and responses through our procurement portal. You can register to receive alerts about our new tender opportunities for free on this portal.
When you register, select the business categories your organisation operates in so you can receive the relevant email alerts.
If you have any questions about a specific opportunity, or you would like more information about the way we procure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Procurement department on 020 8782 4312.
Investors and partnerships
We’ve worked in partnership recently with several of the country’s top development companies, including Grainger Trust, Crown Estates, Redrow, Bellway, Barratts, Crest, and Hill.
We're a well-respected development partner for the Greater London Authority and Homes England – the Government’s housing grant funding agencies. Network Homes is one of just seven organisations with ‘Trusted Partner’ status from Homes England.
Why partner with us?
- We take into consideration the needs and visions of the local communities we build in.
- We also pay great attention to building strong partnerships with the architects we employ and other contractors. Great design and beautiful homes are important to us, while ensuring we achieve value for money in everything we do.
- We use a strong set of development contractor and consultant frameworks for all of our main contracts. A number of our local authority partners also choose to use our frameworks when we work together. These frameworks help ensure we deliver value for money and regulatory compliance within all of our contracts. They help clarify what we expect of our suppliers and what they can expect from us.
Working in partnership to build great quality homes and living environments has helped us win multiple awards recently.
For an informal chat about working together, please contact our Commercial Director Matt Bird, at email@example.com or phone 020 8782 5407.