On 1 October, Sovereign Housing Association and Network Homes came together as SNG (Sovereign Network Group). As one organisation we can invest more into building more new homes, maintaining existing homes and providing services to customers.
This website still contains all the key information for Network Homes customers or visit our new corporate website to find out more about the new organisation.
Our mission is to provide safe, secure and affordable homes for as many people as possible.
Our social purpose underpins everything we do, so all our profits are reinvested into building high quality homes and providing first class services to our residents.Helen Evans, Chief Executive of Network Homes
Our strategic objectives
Network Homes has five strategic objectives:
- Increasing the number of homes for people in housing need - starting a minimum of 1,000 affordable homes by March 2023 with an ambition to do more if market conditions and grant funding allow.
- Delivering reliable resident services - achieving resident satisfaction of at least 90%.
- Increasing our financial resilience - increasing our operating margin year-on-year.
- Building a great organisation - at least 87% of our colleagues feel proud to work for Network Homes.
- Strengthening residents’ trust in us - improving trust in us by 10% year on year.