Who we are
On 1 October, Sovereign Housing Association and Network Homes came together as SNG (Sovereign Network Group). As one organisation we can invest more into building more new homes, maintaining existing homes and providing services to customers.
This website still contains all the key information for Network Homes customers or visit our new corporate website to find out more about the new organisation.
Our mission is to provide safe, secure and affordable homes for as many people as possible.
We have our foundational objectives which underpin all our work, and we have our strategic objectives which set our direction and focus for the next five years.
Our foundational objectives
The foundational objectives set out the fundamental aims that we need to deliver to have a strong and successful organisation and to achieve our mission.
We have three foundational objectives:
1. Provide good homes and reliable resident services
- 70% tenant satisfaction as measured through the Tenant Satisfaction Measures Supporting measure.
- 75% satisfaction with most recent repair.
2. Be a great place to work
- Maintain above 90% colleague pride in Network Homes as a place to work.
- Increase the proportion of colleagues who say they feel safe to speak.
3. Remain financially resilient
- Achieve 20% operating margin.
- Embedded Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, Amortisation, Major Repairs (EBITDA MRI) – greater than 100% with ongoing golden rule compliance.
Our strategic objectives
We have three strategic objectives:
1. Strengthen residents’ trust in us
- 60% of residents to say ‘I trust Network Homes to do what they say they will do’ as measured through tenant satisfaction measures.
- Respond to 95% of complaints within the agreed service standard.
2. Improve our homes to be warmer, healthier and safer
- Fewer than 1,000 homes with an EPC below C.
- 100% compliance with the Decent Homes Standard.
3. Increase the number of homes available for people in housing need
- Deliver as a minimum our GLA programme of 1,000 affordable homes to be started in London by March 2026.
- Complete 3,314 homes.
Find out more
Where we work
We provide over 20,000 homes for people across London, Hertfordshire and the South East.Where we work
Network Homes has a proud history. Our story began in February 1974, as Brent People’s Housing Association (BPHA), acquiring our first home for rent in Willesden.Our story
Our social purpose
Our social purpose underpins everything we do. Every penny of profit we make is reinvested into the business to build more homes and deliver better services for our residents and local communities.Our social purpose
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Network Homes is dedicated to making sure that our workplace and the communities we serve are places of equality, diversity and inclusion.Equality, diversity and inclusion
We’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint and providing current and future residents with sustainable homes.Sustainability
We're an award-winning organisation, recognised for the design and quality of our homes, as well as our management and staff.Awards