Here, you'll find local events we've organised for residents as well as events organised by organisations in your community.
We’ve now finalised our events schedule for 2021 but we still have some further events to confirm so we’ll be adding more. Checkout our schedule below!
- Residents’ Meetings
- Surgery Days
- Themed Events Open to All
- 121 meetings with Network's Senior Management Team
Until further notice, we'll be holding these events virtually using online platforms such as Microsoft Teams. We hope to hold face-to-face events again when we can.
Residents Meetings Info
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to put your face-to-face residents' meetings on hold. We now host these meetings virtually on Microsoft Teams to help you stay connected with us and your local community during the ongoing pandemic. These meetings will be hosted by your Neighbourhood Management, Asset Management, or Leasehold teams (if your scheme is mixed tenure).
We understand Building Safety may be a concern for you. We have a designated Building Safety Team who are working to provide dedicated webinars to affected blocks. This will be a dedicated time for the team to provide updates and discuss any issues and concerns you may have.
Before each meeting, our Neighbourhood team will contact residents in the schemes applicable for the meetings and send through joining instructions for Microsoft Teams.
If you and 4 of your neighbours would like us to hold a scheme meeting, you can request one by completing the form below. We will aim to schedule a meeting for your local area at a mutually convenient date and time.
121 meetings with a member of our senior management team (SMT)
This year, we introduced 121 meetings with all of our Senior Management Team (SMT). Residents have the opportunity to book a meeting to discuss any specific concerns they may have or find out a bit more about Network Homes and how we work. If you would like to book a 121 meeting with a member of our Senior Management Team, please use the 'Book a 121 meeting' button below. You'll get to specify, on the form, the topic you'll like to discuss.
2021 Events Schedule
Updated on 25 October 2021
- James Collins Close and 419A Harrow Road on 08 November from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Sheldon Square on 9 November from 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Tower Road on 16 November from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Kilburn Quarter on 18 November from 6.30 to 8.00pm
- Houblon Apartments on 29 November from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Harman Court on 2 December from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Larkspur Court on 8 December from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Houblon Apartments on 9 December from 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- St Quintin View on 13 December from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Hindon Court on 15 December from 6.30pm to 7.30pm