Complaints and compliments
We are committed to providing an excellent customer service and we welcome all feedback from our customers. If you are pleased with our services, please let us know. We will use the information to thank our staff members.
We recognise however that sometimes things go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with something we have done or not done, or with the level of service you received, we want to know so we can investigate what’s happened and try to put things right. This also gives us the chance to learn and improve our services.
If you are unhappy with our service and you want to make a complaint, we have a two stage complaints process which is outlined below. You can also read our policies for further information:
- Try to resolve the problem the first time you contact us.
- Respond to your complaint in full within ten working days, or let you know when we will respond if we need more time to investigate.
- Apologise and say how we will put things right if we have done something wrong.
- A dedicated Central Complaints Officer from our Central Complaints Team, will review and respond to your complaint.
- This will be reviewed and approved by the Central Complaints manager, whose work is directly overseen by a member of our Executive Leadership Team.
- Once a Stage 2 escalation has been accepted and acknowledged, we have 20 working days to investigate and issue our final response or let you know when we will respond if we need more time to investigate.
- If you’re not happy with the Stage 2 decision you can take your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman. We will advise you on how to do this.
You can make a complaint:
- using our online contact us form
- using your My Network Homes online account
- by phone to 0300 373 3000
- in person at one of our offices
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting us on social media
- through an advocate (with your written consent).
You should raise your complaint with us as soon as possible. Please note, we will not normally investigate a complaint about an issue that happened more than 6 months ago.
For more information please download our Compliments and Complaints leaflet.
If you’ve complained to us, we would like to know what you thought of the experience. Please spend a minute or two completing our anonymous survey.