How to pay your rent and other charges
Ways to pay
At the start of your tenancy, you will receive a rent payment swipe card. You will need this if you want to pay online, by phone, at the post office or by cheque.
Ways to pay your rent and other charges
Please see below the different ways you can pay your rent and other charges.
My Network Homes is your online account with Network Homes. Through your My Network Homes account you’ll be able to access a range of online services at any time of the day. It’s a safe and secure way of contacting us, checking your account balance, paying your rent, raising a service request or just finding out information about your home.
It is simple to set up and manage your Network Homes account. Simply click here to sign in or register for an account and you're away.
Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay your rent.
It’s a simple and safe way to pay your bills automatically from your bank account. All you have to do is agree with us:
- the amount to be collected from your account; and
- the regular date of payment.
After that, your rent will be deducted from your account on the agreed dates.
We can set this up for you over the phone. Phone us on 0300 373 3000 for more information.
Win a £150 Love2Shop voucher when you sign up to direct debit!
All you need to do is set up a direct debit to pay your rent with us and you will be automatically entered into our monthly prize draw. *This doesn’t apply to garages*
How can you win?
You will be required to maintain your Direct Debit rental payments for at least three months and you’ll automatically be added to the prize draw, which is held each month.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Every month, we will draw out a winner and call to let you know you've been successful; but don't worry, if you haven't won one month, you will automatically be re-entered into the next.
It’s incredibly quick and easy to get involved and set up a Direct Debit with us.
To find out more and switch to Direct Debit payments – and be in with a chance of winning £150 – call us on 0300 373 3000.
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions for Direct Debit prize draw
- Entry to prize draws is open to Network Homes tenants (excluding garage tenants). You must be aged 18 and over.
- Only one entry per household.
- Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and household address. ID must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw.
- There is no alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits.
- If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- Condition for entry is a Direct Debit in payment for rent of a dwelling to Network Homes for at least 3 months without failure. Date period as set by Network Homes
- The winners will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the draw. If their account is in arrears then Network Homes will pay £150 onto their rent account to reduce their arrears. This is instead of the £150 Love to Shop vouchers.
- Network Homes has the final decision. No correspondence will be entered. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
- Winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Winners will be asked to have their picture taken to be published on the website and in the newsletter with their consent with no recompense.
- Where there is any inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Terms for a particular prize draw, the Special Terms will override the General Terms.
- Network Homes reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
The allpay app is available free of charge and enables you to pay your rent easily, wherever you are, at the touch of a button. Once you have logged into your account via the app, you can store all your details and create a four digit pin number.
You can download the allpay app from your app store.
You can pay online using your rent payment card, debit card, or credit card. You will need a personal email address to be able to pay this way.
Log on to the AllPay website and follow the instructions.
To make a phone payment, you will need a debit or credit card and your 19-digit payment reference number, which you can find on the front of your payment card.
You can use Switch, Connect, Visa or MasterCard to make payments over the phone. Unfortunately, you can’t use Electron and American Express.
There are two ways of making a rent payment over the phone.
- Allpay, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, phone 0330 041 6497
- Our contact centre, open 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, phone 0300 373 3000.
You will receive a payment authorisation code after you have paid. Please keep this safe.
You can use your rent payment card to pay your rent at any Pay Point terminal found in Post Offices, local convenience stores and petrol stations.
You can pay in cash or by cheque across the counter, with the payment card. Payment cards give you the freedom to pay your rent at any outlet displaying a Pay Point or Post Office sign.
Simply take your payment card to the counter together with your payment. Please keep receipts as proof of payment and keep them in a safe place.
If you need a payment card, phone our Customer Service Centre on 0300 373 3000.
You can pay your rent or service charges by standing order. You will need the following details to set this up:
Bank - Barclays, St Albans
Account name - Network Homes Limited
Sort code - 20-05-03
Account number - 53408728
Please use your payment reference number to help us identify your payment.
You can pay by cheque through the post, at the Post Office or at our offices.
Please make the cheque payable to Network Homes.
On the back of the cheque please write your name, address and the 8-digit reference number found on the front of your rent card.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You need to register to use this service. Registration is easy and should only take 5 minutes.
Once you've registered, all you have to do is send a short text message containing your unique PIN code and how much you would like to pay.
To pay by SMS, you need:
- Your Allpay card - you can request the card by completing the contact us form
- Your credit or debit card
- A UK registered mobile phone
You can pay in person at our offices by cheque or by using your Allpay card and debit/credit card. Please note that we do not accept cash.