Don’t pay extra for your spare bedroom! Are you affected by the bedroom tax? Or do you not want the hassle of a spare bedroom to clean?
By downsizing with us, we can help you move to a new property where the size meets your needs.
We want to make the move as easy as possible for you and so you may be eligible for:
- A £1,000 payment for moving to a new smaller home
- An extra payment of £500 for every additional room you have spare
- Support finding a Network Homes property that is right for you, if you need us to
- All your moving costs covered
- Free carpets, curtains and decorating vouchers in your new home
- Reduced bills such as Council Tax and heating, depending on the size and age of your new home.
Please note: This does not apply to mutual exchanges. If downsizing and you're affected by Bedroom Tax, you will need to continue paying any shortfall between your rent and any housing benefit until your transfer is complete.
This is open to all Network Homes and SW9 residents.
If you think you may be interested in downsizing and would like to hear more information, please contact our Lettings team on 0300 373 3000 or email email@example.com