Property features and details
- Fitted kitchens and furniture packs (we can offer unfurnished apartments if you prefer)
- On site property management team
- Cycle storage
- Parking space subject to availability
- High speed internet is available
- Residents' lounge
We've had positive feedback from residents at Atrium Point.
The address for Atrium Point is:
- Sudbury Hill tube station (Piccadilly line)
- Sudbury Hill Harrow (National Rail)
Greenford tube on the Central line and Harrow on the Hill on the Metropolitan line are both a short bus ride away. The A40, North Circular Road and M25 are all within easy driving distance.
For those interested in sport and fitness, there is a David Lloyd leisure facility nearby and for those looking for a more relaxing way to spend their down time a selection of cafes, and beauticians. There are convenience stores, greengrocers, hairdressers, florists and dry cleaners on the local shopping parade and larger supermarkets are a short drive or bus ride away.
Tenure and eligibility
All homes at Atrium Point are available under SmartRent. These are private rental homes designed specifically for busy urban professionals onsite management service.
- Your total household income is no more than £90,000.
- Your monthly salary will be at least 3.5 x the rent, as each flat has a minimum income required.
- You must be able to provide one month's rent in advance and one month's rent as a security deposit.
- The Big Blue must be your primary residence, so you will be an existing or first time tenant and not own property in the UK or overseas.
- You currently live or work in London.
- You must be employed on a permanent contract or a temporary contract with six months remaining, the original contract being issued for at least 12 months.
- You have no history of rent arrears from a previous property within the last 12 months or have not breached the terms of a tenancy agreement.
- You must meet the current “Right to Rent” legislation requirements.
- You have the right to rent if you are:
- a citizen of a country in the EU or EEA
- a citizen of another country with no time limits on your permission to live in the UK (such as indefinite leave to remain).
- You can have a time-limited right to rent if there's a time limit on your permission to stay in the UK. This is likely if you have a visa:
- for work
- to study
- as a husband, wife or civil partner of someone settled in the UK.
- The time-limited right to rent also applies if you have humanitarian protection, limited leave or discretionary leave to remain.
Under the terms of the tenancy agreement rent payments are by direct debit only.