Our mission is to open up possibilities for as many people as we can by continuing to grow a forward-thinking, service-driven and financially strong organisation that builds, sells, rents and manages good homes in thriving communities.
Our social purpose underpins everything we do, so all our profits are reinvested into building high quality homes and providing first class services to our residents.Helen Evans, Chief Executive of Network Homes
Our strategic objectives
Network Homes has five strategic objectives:
- Maximising growth within our resources - 5,000 new homes in five years
- Delivering first class customer service - Achieving 90% overall customer satisfaction
- Increasing financial strength - 35% operating margin on core social housing business
- Building a great organisation - Become a Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Company to Work For (which we achieved in 2019)
- Strengthening residents’ trust in us - Improvement in trust in us by 10% year on year (this objective was added in 2020)
Five year strategy
Our five year strategy spans from 2018 to 2023. You can read it by clicking on the following link.