Do you have HART?
We want to make Network a great place to work and a great organisation that really delivers for its customers. Our HART behaviours are designed to guide how we work, every day.
Hungry – I am ambitious to succeed
- Optimistic: I am can-do and focussed on what can be done
- Creative: I find new ideas and solutions to challenges
- Bold: I get out my comfort zone and try new things
- Motivated: I welcome feedback and want to succeed
Accountable – I take personal ownership and responsibility to get things done I make things happen by empowering and delivering through the team and using resources effectively
- Resilient: I work hard to make things happen
- Disciplined: I am realistic and do what I say I will do
- Personal ownership: I take ownership of an issue until it is resolved
- Confident: I make decisions that are within my remit
Respect – I treat everyone with respect and understanding I arrive on time and take full part in meetings
- Prepared: I arrive on time and take full part in meetings
- Communicator: I listen to others and work hard to communicate well
- Responsive: I always answer a ringing phone and respond quickly
- Self aware: I put myself in others’ shoes and understand how my actions impact on others
Together – I am proud to be one team
- Positive: I talk positively about Network Homes as one team
- Proactive: I put myself forward and build great relationships
- Supportive: I support and recognise the contribution of others
- Role model: I genuinely believe I make the difference
If you have HART, make sure you show us when you apply for one of our roles.