Future Living is a volunteer led, dynamic and innovative FREE service, offering therapeutic programmes for people in recovery from addictions, domestic abuse and trauma. The service is currently only available for residents living in Hertfordshire.
The programmes include:
- Three times weekly addictions recovery group
- Once weekly therapeutic domestic abuse group (one for males and one for females)
- Friends & Families group supporting those in recovery from addictions
- Personal one to one counselling for every client
- Training and Volunteering opportunities.
Future Living also work in partnership with other local organisations to offer other services such as a Job Club, CV writing, GCSE study, and other training opportunities, in a supported environment.
If you live in Hertfordshire, you can refer yourself to the programme or an agency can refer you. Once you’ve been referred to Future Living, they’ll aim to see you within 48 hours of receiving your referral. For further details about their services visit www.futurelivinghertford.co.uk.