My Network Homes
My Network Homes is your online account with Network Homes. With your My Network Homes account you’ll be able to access a range of online services at any time of the day. It’s a safe and secure way of contacting us, checking your account balance, raising a service request or just finding out information about your home.
Services you can access through your account
With a My Network Homes account, you can:
- Update your contact details
- Check the balance and recent transactions on your rent account
- Pay your rent online
- Ask us a question and view all enquiries you’ve made online
- Access our FAQs library Report anti-social behaviour and view any reports you’ve made through your account
- View the repairs you report to us
- Make a complaint and view all complaints you’ve made in My Network Homes.
Additional features coming soon...
We’ll be adding a few more features to My Network Homes soon so you’ll be able to:
- Report, schedule and cancel a repair
- View your tenancy, including your tenancy agreement.
Create an account
You'll need to register for an account before you can access the online service on My Network Homes. Before you go to register, please ensure you have your customer reference number, an email address and you've received your unique PIN from us. Once you have all three of these, you can set up your account using the 'register now' button below:
Please note: From the 1 May, we'll be sending you your customer reference number and unique PIN in the post. We're rolling this out in stages, so do not worry if you don't receive a letter from us straight away.
Already have an account?
If you need help setting up your account or have any questions regarding My Network Homes, please check out our FAQs. You can also contact customer services on 0300 373 3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.